TBparts CRF50 Morin Racing Oil Cooler Kit – Various Models
Morin Racing Oil Cooler Kit – Various Models
The Morin Racing Oil Cooler Kit is a high quality accessory designed to help the Honda horizontal engine run cooler. Air-cooled engines run hotter when modified (i.e. big bore kits), subjected to heavy loads, or used for racing. This kit will help the engine’s durability and reliability by circulating the engine oil through a cooler reducing the engine’s oil temperature. The kit includes the following:
- Lightweight aluminum 4 row oil cooler (not a 3 row as many others sell)
- Crimped, braided lines – No hose clamps that could easily come off or leak nor
cheap rubber hoses.
- CNC Billet Right side cylinder head cover adapter.
- Mounts to the intake manifold for clean and nice looking fit.
- Includes mounting hardware and everything in the product pictures
This Morin Racing Oil Cooler Kit fits the following models:
- All Honda 50cc thru 70cc models using our Race Head (Not the V2 Race Head)
- All 1982 & Up Honda 50cc thru 70cc (Z50R, CT70, XR50, CRF50, XR70, CRF70)
- Honda 50cc thru 125cc copy type Chinese engines using our Race Head (and stock head engines if the same right side cover used on 88 & Up Honda)