On-Point Stunt Cage 2: 01-03 Honda F4i
A revolution in stunt cage technology. Utilizing a cantilever shock absorption system developed by Formula 1 cars and a boxed plating design used in off-road trophy trucks, this cage provides the ultimate in protection while maintaining a lightweight streamline design. Extensive thought went into designing a cage that protects the frame, tank, handle bars, and fairings, while not impeding the nimbleness and aggressive leaning of the bike during drifting.
- Made of 1/8” 4130 aircraft quality chromoly plating and chromoly tubing cross-bar for ultimate strength and weight savings.
- CNC machined for extreme precision.
- Grade 8 mounting hardware included
- Powder coated gloss black
- Extensive R&D on cantilever dimensions and spring rate to find optimal shock absorption.
- Solid aluminum sliders which are strong enough to withstand repeated hard impacts without bending or breaking, unlike competitors plastic sliders, yet provide the give necessary to prevent catching the pavement and therefore flipping the bike.
- Plated/Boxed design with inner braces provides the ultimate strength while staying lightweight. Tubing is great, but cannot compare with this fabrication technique which is utilized in trophy truck control arms and trailing arms which take repeated high impact abuse.
- Stays clear of banging your shins.
- Easy to install and remove for bike maintenance. Detailed instructions included.