On-Point Performance 01-03 Honda F4i Triangle Bar
The ultimate 12 o clock scrape bar. This makes the round bar obsolete. It comes with Titanium scrape plate for extra bright sparks. This is designed to attach cleanly to the sub frame and underneath the tail of your motorcycle. We have designed our Triangle 12 Bar so that the angle and length at which it is cut, precisely matches that of the tail and follows the sharp lines of the tail fairing.
Features of the On-Point Performance Honda CBR 600 F4i Triangle 12 Bar include:
• Triangle bar material: 1.25” x 0.25″ steel plate
• Scrape plate material: 0.5″ thick titanium bar.
• Mounting base plate material: 2” x 0.25″ steel plate.
• Powder coated glossy black (custom colors are available for additional cost; please inquire).
• Grade 8 mounting hardware included.
• 2 holes per side of mounting bracket are drilled for precise mounting to your Honda motorcycle. The holes are placed to bolt trough the top and bottom tubing of the motorcycle sub frame to allow for maximum strength.
• Triangle bar has a 3 hole bolt pattern that cleanly bolts to the mounting base plate.
• Scrape plate can be replaced once worn down without the need to replace the entire triangle bar and mounting base plate.
• Can be mounted at multiple lengths from the tail. Ideal is flush with the tail.
• Easy to install. Detailed instructions included.