JokeRiders Triple Caliper Basic Handbrake Kit
Imported from France, one of the most popular BIG rotor handbrake kits in the world, now updated and ready for combat with the new V2 Triple Caliper option. Used by stunters like Jorian Ponomareff you know you're getting a top of the line kit that has all the stopping power you'll ever need.
Includes: Caliper Mounting Bracket and Rotor Carrier
ANODIZING COMING SOON!!!
DOES NOT INCLUDE A ROTOR. YOU WILL NEED A FRONT ROTOR TO COMPLETE THIS KIT. SEE BELOW
If you want to run a 296mm sized rotor, then you need a front rotor from one of the following motorcycles:
- 1987-1999 Honda CBR 1000 F
- 1988-1993 Honda VFR 750
- 1992-2002 Honda CB750 Seven Fifty
If you want to run a 316mm sized rotor, then you need a front rotor from one of the following:
- 1990-2001 Honda ST1100 Pan European
- 1995-1999 Honda VT1100 C2 Shadow American Classic Edition
- 2000-2007 Honda VT1100 C2 Shadow Sabre
- 1997 Honda VT1100 C2-2 Shadow 1100 American Classic Edition
- 1998-2002 Honda VT1100 C3 Shadow Aero
- 1999 Honda VT1100 D2 Shadow American Classic Edition