TBparts CRF70 Forged Aluminum Black Shift Lever (Stock Length) – Honda 50, 70, & Other Models
TB Forged Aluminum Black Shift Lever – Honda 50, 70, & Other Models
This is a very high quality Honda 50 & 70 aluminum shift lever with the following features:
- Stock length with extended billet tip to help prevent mis-shifts.
- Folding shift tip with knurled surface for better grip and feel
- The lever arm is forged from 6061 billet aluminum for extreme strength and durability
- The folding shift tip is CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Precise splines for a perfect fit on the shift shaft
- Lighter than stock
- Fits almost all Honda 50s and 70s (Z50, XR50, CRF50, CT70, XR70, CRF70, SL70, XL70 etc.)
- It also works on the Daytona 190 engine and is about a half inch shorter than the stock shift lever.
Please keep in mind above features when comparing to $8 Ebay specials that have a similar appearance but don’t use the same quality materials nor have forged arms.