Two Brothers M2 Silver Series Exhaust System Suzuki GSX-R600 2008–2010
Two Brothers M-2 Silver Series Exhaust System
The Two Brothers M2 Silver Series Exhaust System is here to free the oppressed horsepower locked within your motorcycle. Inside this exhaust lies many of TBR’s race proven-and dyno tuned-technologies. From the stepped exhaust pipes made of #304 chromium-nickel stainless steel to the spiral wound perforated core, the whole exhaust system is designed to convert the detonation of fossil fuel into pure horsepower.
The Two Brothers Silver Series Exhaust Systems are available with 6061 aluminum or aerospace grade carbon fiber muffler options. From TBR’s humble beginnings, lightweight, polished aluminum has been a staple in the TBR lineup and continues to be a popular choice. All of the carbon fiber sleeves are made with a high temp aerospace grade epoxy resin. The carbon fabric is made with a 33 million modulus carbon tow then impregnated with the high temperature resin under very tight tolerances. This allows Two Brothers to make sure that the fabric is impregnated with the exact resin content every time. Then each exhaust is placed in an autoclave to cure under full vacuum which removes any volatiles and air from the carbon fiber.
- Fully-serviceable in the event of damage, routine maintenance or the occasional repack
- V.A.L.E. System (Variable Axis Locking Exhaust)
- Clear anodized aluminum CNC machined inlet & outlet
- Rubber-lined exhaust clamp
- Optional P1 and PX1 sound inserts available (sold separately)
- Optional anodized bolts kits available (sold separately)
- Made in USA