Brembo Super Sport Rear Brake Calipers
Brembo GP4 RX Caliper
From its muscular CNC machined aluminum body to its MotoGP derived nickel plated finish, Brembo GP4 RX Calipers have serious high performance written all over them. With the combination of painstaking design and the use of specially selected raw materials and ultra modern machining technology, Brembo has created a brake caliper for the most hardcore of motorcycle enthusiasts. Brembo has gone as far as using topological software to machine these calipers to ensure there is no excess weight without compromising the caliper’s structural integrity.
The GP4 RX uses four large 32mm diameter pistons that allow for increased braking power, consistency and feel over all OEM non-Brembo calipers. Seating each brake pad in this caliper are special guides that eliminate the need for brake pad pins, making it quick and simple to swap brake pads at home or in the pits.
For years, the legendary circuits of MotoGP and the World Superbike Championship have been dominated by teams using Brembo braking systems, demonstrating the technological supremacy and unparalleled experience of the Italian brand.
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Nickel plated coating
- 2-piece caliper design
- Hand painted embossed Brembo logo
- Four 32mm aluminum pistons
- Weight without pads: ~1000 gr
- Compatible disc height: 32-34mm
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Compatible with OEM Brembo, SuperSport and T-Drive rotors
- Brembo Caliper Spacer Kits available (sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
- 2 x Brembo GP4 RX Caliper
- 2 x Brembo sintered brake pads
- 2 x Banjo bolts
- 4 x Copper crush washers
- 2 x Thermal sensitive caliper tape
- User’s manual
Note: Additional Brembo Caliper Spacer Kit may be required to install these calipers, please reference the fitment chart below for further details.