Toce Performance Honda Grom Exhaust (17+)
Toce T-Slash Full Exhaust - Honda Grom (17+)
Toce Performance brought its unique undertail exhaust from the Honda CBR600RR to the Grom. With a redesigned manifold assembly to allow the proper flow at the exit, along with a traditional step-up after the header to help with peak power. These systems were never intended to be released to the public but grom owners emailed us after catching site and we had to put it on the table, ironically becoming a bestseller in the T-Slash Line, Not to mention weighs in at only 5.1 Pounds from 10.7!!
- Constructed of Chemically Certified 6061-T6 & 6063 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 304 Stainless Steel Spiral Welded Perforated Baffle Assemblies w/ISW Packing
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Header Assembly
- Toce's Signature GP Moto Styled T-Slash Undertail Muffler Assembly Handcrafted in the USA
- 17+ Systems Require Undertail Kits - Tip Relocation Systems We stock the TST Units.
Optional -TST Undertail System (Texture matched to other stock components)
Optional -TST Integrated LED Tail Light System w/built in signaling
Optional -TST Fender Eliminator
Optional -TST TIP Sensor Relocation Kit (for ABS and Non-ABS Models)
Toce Offers Optional Components for these Bikes!
- Grom Intake Assemblies with K&N Serviceable Filters
Delivery confirmation and a Direct Signature is required on anything valued over $100.
Absolutely no questions asked.
Carriers will not leave packages in your garage, back steps, or anywhere without a signature! Toce pay's an additional charge for this to keep you and your money safe! Missing/Stolen Package investigations can take up to 6 weeks. If you're unable to sign for the package, most carriers will deliver it to a location closest to your shipping address for you to collect at your convenience. Or you can schedule a drop off time.
Please note that the black powdercoated option for the midpipes are no longer available on the GROM's as the low ride height and lack of underbelly shielding causes debris to eventually wear on the header. We recommend having it cerakoted locally.