Vortex Racing 530 F5 Hardcoat Rear Sprocket: KTM
For more than 15 years, U.S.-based Vortex Racing continues to manufacture, market and sell top-quality motorcycle racing components for Motocross, Supercross, Road Racing, Flat Track Racing and Minibikes. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers and enthusiasts, they focus on absolute quality. Each of their race components is made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials in the industry. Vortex tests on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide. Vortex parts have been put to the test by some of the world's most respected champions and teams.
- 100% CNC machined with saber grooves.
- 7075 T6 billet aluminum, lightweight for less rotating mass.
- Improved acceleration, deceleration and directional changes.
- Vortex patent pending design.
- Available in silver or PTFE black hardcoat, which bonds to the aluminum to create a more durable surface with less friction.
- 10.5 mm diameter bolt holes.