Two Brothers M7 Slip-On Exhaust Suzuki DR-Z400S 2005–2017
Two Brothers M-7 VALE Slip-On Exhaust
Two Brothers Racing has taken their street proven exhaust technology and threw it in the dirt and created the Two Brothers M7 Slip-On Exhaust. With the patented use of magnesium, aluminum, stainless steel and carbon fiber with hours of testing, TBR has created an exhaust that out-performs on all levels. Whether you are trail riding or just having fun in the sand this exhaust delivers with performance gains that you can hear and feel in every part of the power-band.
All Two Brothers M-7 Exhausts feature TBR’s innovative
system. The V.A.L.E. system is TBR's revolutionary, patented method of attaching the muffler canisters to the mid-pipe without the use of springs or welding. Each muffler is mounted to the bike via a solid aluminum integrated exhaust hanger. All of this combined copes extremely well with the rigors of off-road riding while and reduces the possibility of exhaust failures.
- Integrated exhaust hanger
- 304 stainless steel mid-pipes
- Spiral-wound perforated core
- Teflon coated magnesium end-cap
- Optional anodized bolts kits available (sold separately)
- Includes U.S. Forestry Service approved removable screen type spark arrestor
- Made in USA