HoHey Designs Honda Triple Clamp
F4/F4I must have 929/954 50mm frontend for top triple to work and use of a 929/954 lower triple is required. 1000RR Owners also must use a 929/954 lower triple if running our top triple.
1. You can use your oem ignition lock and lock your handlebars to the left and right.
2. We installed stainless steel helicoils in the pinch bolt locations for extended life off the threads so no stripping them out after periodic fork maintenance.
3. If running clipons you can still use a GPR or Scotts no problem!
4. If you haven't noticed Vortex clip-ons are very popular among us stunters and before to use them you needed to lower your front-end if running them on top of your triple (not the case anymore!) No more worrying about your fender smashing into your radiator. (Note each triple will come with "2" aluminum machined plugs to fill the riser bolt hole locations when not using risers)
5. We sell "2" piece bracket set-up to run a damper to the front of the bike if your running dirt bike bars.
6. Running dirt bike bars not a problem! We designed our triple to go perfectly with TAG METAL 5mm plus risers no need to stack washers anymore these bad boys fit perfect!. (We will be selling Tag Metal products soon!)
7.The biggest benefit is dual usage!!! Yeah you can go from clipons to dirt bike bars without messing with another triple ours will do the trick!
to be used with "ONLY" Tag Metal dirt bike bar risers.