Adams Arms Carbine Length Piston Kit
This system will work with .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO.
- Patented One-Piece Bolt Carrier
- XLP Multi-Adjustable (Micro Adjustable P-Series) Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas Plug
- Bolt Spring
- Drive Rod with Bushing and Spring
- Installation DVD (card with QR Code)
The Adams Arms Piston System:
- A short stroke free floating piston system.
- Is Self-Cleaning.
- Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
- Corrosive resistant coating processes.
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
- Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
- Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
This system requires a mid gas length (9.866" from barrel extension to shoulder) Carbine Gas length (7.866” from Barrel extension to shoulder) and a .750" gas seat.
We recommend using a standard barrel nut or barrel nut with similar measurements for proper fit and function of the kit. Many aftermarket proprietary barrel nuts do not offer the clearance for the drive rod or proper seating of the spring and bushing.