Adams Arms 11.5" Carbine Tactical Evo Upper
The 5.56 Carbine Tactical Evo 11.5" Upper is a short barreled upper that incorporates the patented Adams Arms technology and the Samson Evolution extended free floating forearm. The piston system will give you the benefits of less felt recoil. The piston system parts and the barrel have been treated with our salt nitride Meloniting process making them harder and more corrosive resistant than hard chrome. The free floating forearm was manufactured for us by Samson Manufacturing and is a 7" tube that extends along the sides and bottom of the gas block, giving you enough space to mount the removable picatinny rail pieces to meet any of your needs. Add the patented Adams Arms piston system and you'll have an upper that will run cleaner, cooler, and longer than any other AR upper you own.
- Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top, Forged
- Barrel Length: 11.5"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: 1-Piece w/Integral Piston Strike Face
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine, Short Stroke Piston Operated
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Evolution Rail
- Sights: None, Single Rail Gas Block
- Weight: 4.162 lbs